WROCKWARDINE PARISH COUNCIL
To all Councillors
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Wrockwardine Parish Council to be held at Admaston House on Wednesday 8th July 2015 at 7.30 p.m. The business to be transacted at this Council meeting will be as set out below on the Agenda.
Dated this: 29th June 2015 Signed: Martin Goldstraw
Clerk to the Council
1) Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2) Apologies for absence
3) Declaration of Interests and Dispensations
4) PUBLIC SESSION [Maximum 15 minutes]
5) Police Report
6) To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th June 2015 ENCLOSED
7) Vacancy in the Office of Parish Councillor
Admaston & Bratton Ward (1 Vacancy by co-option)
8) RoSpa Playground Report
To be tabled.
9) Planning Matters
- a) To consider applications and receive permissions and refusals.
- b) To consider the delegation of powers during August
Members are asked to consider the proposition that during the recess planning decisions should be delegated to the Clerk after consulting with the Chairman..
10) Accounts for Payment
- a) List of Payments and Cheques for signature TO BE TABLED
- b) Bank Reconciliation(s) TO BE TABLED
- c) New signatories – Mandate
11) Traffic Matters
- a) Quiet Lanes
- b) Traffic Calming Admaston
13) Press Statement
14) Chairman’s closing remarks.
15) To note the date of the next meeting –
Members are asked to note that the date of the next meeting is Wednesday 9th September 2015 at Wrockwardine Parish Hall at 7:30 p.m.
The Chairman respectfully reminds Members that planning applications can be inspected prior to the meeting when the Clerk will be in attendance from
- To consider the following application(s):
TWC/2015/0549 7 Meadow Drive, Walcot. Erection of a two storey side extension and single storey front and rear extensions.
TWC/2015/0560 Land North of Rushmoor Lane, Bratton. Installation of a ground based 4.08mw Photovoltaic Solar Farm, with associated infrastructure, landscaping and access.
TWC/2015/0562 Land at the rear of 18,19 & 20 Bratton Road, Bratton. Erection of 2 semi-detached dwellings and associated works.
- To consider applications received after the date of the agenda.
- To receive the following permissions:
No permissions to hand at the date of the agenda.
2 To receive permissions notified subsequent to the date of the agenda.
- To receive the following refusals:
TWC/2015/0279 Land adjacent, 20 Charlton. Outline application for the erection of 2 dwellings, with all matters reserved.
- To receive any refusals notified subsequent to the date of the agenda.