the next Meeting of Wrockwardine Parish Council is to be held at Wrockwardine Parish Hall on Wednesday 9th September 2015 at 7.30 p.m. The business to be transacted at this Council meeting will be as set out below on the Agenda.
1) Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2) Apologies for absence
3) Declaration of Interests and Dispensations
4) PUBLIC SESSION [Maximum 15 minutes]
5) Police Report
Antisocial behaviour Admaston Green
6) To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 8th July 2015
Admaston & Bratton Ward (1 Vacancy by co-option)
8) Planning Matters
- a) To consider applications and receive permissions and refusals.
- b) To note applications dealt with during the August recess under delegated
9) Accounts for Payment
- a) List of Payments and Cheques for signature TO BE TABLED
- b) Bank Reconciliation(s) TO BE TABLED
- c) New signatories – Mandate
10) F&GP Committee
To convene a meeting to deal with the Budget & Precept, contracts for litter picking, replacement playground equipment and the maintenance of Walcott Playing Field.
11) Traffic Matters
- a) Traffic Calming Admaston
13) Press Statement
14) Chairman’s closing remarks.
15) To note the date of the next meeting –
Members are asked to note that the date of the next meeting is Wednesday 14th October 2015 at Admaston House at 7:30 p.m.
The Chairman respectfully reminds Members that planning applications can be inspected prior to the meeting when the Clerk will be in attendance from
- To consider the following application(s):
TWC/2015/0794 33 Burnell Road, Admaston. Crown reduction by 1-2 meters, crown lift by 1 meter and removal of lower branch to one Common Oak Tree.
TWC/2015/0782 Orleton Hall, The Beaters Room, Holyhead Road. Conversion of former beaters room to holiday let (Listed Application).
TWC/2015/0781 Orleton Hall, The Beaters Room. Conversion of former beaters room to holiday let (Full Planning Application).
TWC/2015/0758 Wrockwardine Hall, Station Road, Wrockwardine. Demolition of a wall attached to the house and replacement of porch door with window.
- To consider applications received after the date of the agenda.
- To receive the following permissions:
TWC/2015/0636 6 Spa Crescent, Admaston. Erection of two storey rear extension including first floor balcony.
TWC/2015/0646 Site of former 31 Wrockwardine. Erection of a timber pigeon loft (Retrospective).
TWC/2015/0648 4 Redwood Close, Shawbirch. Erection of a single storey rear extension and single storey front extension and replacement roof to existing garage.
TWC/2015/0549 7 Meadow Drive, Walcot. Erection of a two storey side extension and single storey front and rear extensions.
TWC/2015/0450 Roseleigh, Bratton Road, Bratton. Erection of single storey side extension, a rear glazed link between the conservatory and the stable block behind and a covered pool house.
TWC/2015/0385 7 South View, Wrockwardine. Erection of a single storey rear extension.
2 To receive permissions notified subsequent to the date of the agenda.
- To receive the following refusals:
TWC/2015/0472 Site of, 11, Walcot, Telford. Erection of 1 detached dwelling with associated access and parking for existing dwelling.
TWC/2015/0589 Site of Former 31 Wrockwardine. Outline application for the erection of one dwelling and detached garage with all matters reserved.
- To receive any refusals notified subsequent to the date of the agenda.